X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Theben on 02-13-2001 02:23 AM
    Then you want Caesar 3, not Civ3.

Actually, I'd like to see some Caesar3 elements (animated, 3D CityView, with age and civ specific architecture/sounds/music/art), but that's another thread

I also like Yin's idea, with the customizable Palace. You could chose what to develope in the Palace: the building itself, the gardens, the Throne Room or other rooms. The improvements would be paid from your people (as a recognition of your leadership) while foreign ambassadors could give you beautiful gifts.

The key is a non-repetitive Palace!
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Yes! I hope that either the Throne Room and/or Palace is included in CIV3...and definately make then custom-built and nonrepetitive.

typeo - Thanks EnochF
      [This message has been edited by wittlich (edited February 16, 2001).]

Comment

"Thrown Room"? That conjures up some odd images...
        "Harel didn't replay. He just stood there, with his friend, transfixed by the brown balls."

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by EnochF on 02-14-2001 12:28 PM
          "Thrown Room"? That conjures up some odd images...

lol EnochF, typeo

Comment

I feel this issue is not very important and Firaxis should concentrate on other aspects of the game.
            Rome rules

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Roman on 02-17-2001 08:31 AM
              I feel this issue is not very important and Firaxis should concentrate on other aspects of the game.

I agree, but palaces and statistics can be a nice diversion once in a while. It'd be nice if they could tweak these once they have the important stuff done.

------------------
              "We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything."
              -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...
              X