No announcement yet.

Ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people keep buying crap, the game producers will keep making it. I hear PtW isn't selling that well (at least not compared to Civ3), so maybe Firaxis will learn something. But I'm betting they won't learn anything, since they released a very buggy 1st release on Civ3, and they turned around and did an even worse buggy release of PtW.

Expect nothing but buggy games from Firaxis (at least when they're 1st released). They'll probably never fix the bugs in PtW, because I doubt they're planning any future expansion packs.

Comment

Originally posted by woody
      If people keep buying crap, the game producers will keep making it. I hear PtW isn't selling that well (at least not compared to Civ3), so maybe Firaxis will learn something. But I'm betting they won't learn anything, since they released a very buggy 1st release on Civ3, and they turned around and did an even worse buggy release of PtW.

Expect nothing but buggy games from Firaxis (at least when they're 1st released). They'll probably never fix the bugs in PtW, because I doubt they're planning any future expansion packs.
      I couldn't agree with you more or stated it more clearly.
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
      X