Dinosaurs project halted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!!!

Hopefully they will concentrate on Civ3 even more from now. I think the release of Civ3 is closer now and maybe we don't have to wait until 2002!
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Well, golly. Sounds like I was one of the few who WAS rather intrigued by the Dinosaurs concept. Now, I think it might have been niftier as an `evolution' type game, rather than sticking strictly to dinosaurs, but in any case I was looking forward to it.

Who knows... we may still see it someday.

As for the new idea, I suspect it has nothing to do with dinosaurs or any other game Sid has done previously. Just a guess.

Joe

Comment

My bet is on the CIV3 release date being around August 2001...or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Someone else said 'August'; maybe if we twiddle our thumbs and click our heals long enough it will come true?

There's no one like Sid! There's no one like Sid!

(and the rest of the team)

Comment

Civ III in Spring of 2002.

As for the next game, hoping it has something to do with Pirates! 2 I can hope at least.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
            X