AI never attacks other AIs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savant
    I must admit, I usually play "warlord" status because I hate to just pad the AI with so many advantages. If playing at higher difficulty levels meant the AI was smarter, I would, but just to pad their starting stats and
    At Regent, the human and the AI is on equal footing. No advantages either way.

Comment

That's true except for the trading system. The AI to AI trade setting is 130 on Regent, IIRC, which means that the AI will trade each other things at a 30% discount if the buyer cannot afford more (full price will be charged if possible), whereas it will NOT do that in a trade with the human.

Otherwise, yes, all is equal.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

i've seen the ai attack other ai. I played one game on monarch, 16 civs, where the Americans attacked and conquered 5 other ai. They reduced 3 other ai to 1 city, all before riflemen.
        they controlled the entire southern half of the western land mass (about 1/3 of all the land in the world). Not that they had any techs... they mostly used ancient units and pikemen. They moved around huge masses of them and attacked from different sides, i've never seen the ai attack so well.

Comment

Working...
        X