Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Tical_2000 on 12-16-2000 09:40 PM
    Why are you idiots making your own tech trees??!! I mean, what the hell's the matter with you?! Don't you have lives to attend to? Firaxis will make the tech tree and that's fine by me.

Personally, i just want the Civ-2 tech-tree enlarged by 20-25%. Some nice rearrangements of course. About 2/3 of this new tech-tree should consist of old familiar Civ-2 techs. The remaining 1/3 should be new fresh ones, give or take. The exact details, i leave for the Firaxis-staff to attend to.

However one thing i really insist on:

NO SMAC-style futuristic beyond 2040AD techs, please. Let SMAC be SMAC, and let Civ-3 be Civ-3 - dont mix them togeter in the main game. For futuristic Civ-3 play; build someting nice with the scenario-editor instead.
    In Civ-3 i want a much more heaped and ample tech-tree within the existing Civ-2 time-frame; 4000BC - 2040AD.

Comment

The idea of 'trigger advances' is a good one and hopefully I will add it to the next
      tech list; thank you all for your ideas.

UPDATED with a simple guide below the list.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
      X