• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, maybe this has been on before, but I haven't seen it:

Scenarios vs Scenario Editor
    Should Civ3 have:
    *A very good scenario editor, but very few scenarios
    *An accepatable scenario editor (like in Civ2), but a moderate amount of scenarios
    *No scenario editor out of the box, but a large number of high quality scenarios.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Hey, I'm expecting about 5 scenarios with the game beside a pretty damn good scenario editor (with documentation! )! Civ2 only came with two (Rome & WW2).

Heck, I'm already giving my opinion!
      Yeah, let's make a poll out of this one!
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Ok, here's a good poll:

Which strategy game will you be playing while waiting on Civ3?

*** Name Some Popular Ones Here ***

I asked this question in the What Game will you be playing while waiting for Civ3? thread and got lots of interesting responses!

Does this one seem broad enough for ya MarkG?

------------------
        Zero (formerly jrhughes98)
        [This message has been edited by Zero_Tolerance (edited December 04, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
        X