No announcement yet.

This aint average: Decidedly average 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, game begun to heat up in my last few turns!
    this is what i like doing,
    Greece invaded, i dunno why but they decided to waste 3 turns invading in the middle of my massive southern beach, instead of just droping their archers off at the end.
    This mite of been because that area was being Defended by offensive land units, and their wern't much of them either! I took some decisions:
    The archers couldn't make it to some of my citys in the next turn, so i took my knights and horsemen from them citys and used them to attack the archers. They did manage to kill them archers, but couldn't make it back to the citys that turn, they were injured but luckly i killed the first wave. A wave came next turn of 2 archers and a musketmen unit, my knights only had one or two hitpoints but i manage to get some from further away, some couldn't make it to the archers but could make it to the undefended citys, these however left other citys undefended.

my army only comes in close to somthing like 'dads army'!
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

830ad, french are dead!
      and for the first time it wasn't me who killed them!
      That is surprising! The French, in my game experience are the most picked on by the AI.

Comment

oh, sorry about this. Heres a screen shot of my econamy.
        if only we could upload things to our old posts!
        Attached Files

Comment

my army only comes in close to somthing like 'dads army'!
          Wow! You got these?

Comment

i bet you found that picture and were just dying for some place to put it?

-ADDED-

Oh, and the french brought their death on them selves. They declared war on me, so i got 4 civs against them! then they got more civs!

Comment

then they got more civs!
              I did too! (Finally found a store that had PTW)

Comment

ok, hi again, i'm sorry for the lack of updates, i started this thread from the start of my game, unlike my last game which i started it just cuz my game was red hot.

my game wasn't going well, and i ended up getting invaded.

But, i've started a new game and in 2 days i have managed to catch up to where i was in my last game!

The newly discovered Americans (along with Indians and Russians) have a continent with Russia, and as you can guess, they hardlys have a peacefull boarder, and russia is now tiny because America has invaded!

It looks like America is going to end up invading everyone, and i'll end of with a kind of scenario that us over in Europe had during WW2.

So, fingers crossed that they do somthing like that! I never like to declare war for gain, i always prefer for some reason to be pressed into war, or because a civ is getting to large and is invading others far to much!

Another cool thing about my current game is that its been 100% peaceful for my civ! However, the eastern world has been at war alot!

(I and a load of civs are the eastern world, its kind of like Europe, lots of civs fighting over land, they arn't super big either!)
                (The Western world is Russia, America, and India, india is on an island by its self, and has a small island to its north that i am going to try and settle on! I always try to make a Falklands Scenario!)

Comment

Hazie:

No insult intended but this thread really should belong in the stories section, I suppose a mod will move it eventually...

Please don't post stories like this again, The war was going badly so you quit....WTF!!! And you expect us to keep Reading..... come on give us a break. Tell us a story, not I did this, I did that...blah,blah,blah...Use your imagination, and put some narrative into it, you will find that many more people will be willing to read on, and on... even a few will beg you for updates. Check out Civfanatics stories site if you arn't sure what I am talking about. I haven't checked out the story section on this site yet, but I hope they are better than this.
                  * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                  * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                  * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                  * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Well, now we know why you're called the "Mad" Bomber...

Comment

Hey Haz! Please continue.

Comment

miccofl:

hey I was willing to stick with the story until The last post, If he gives up on the game, why should I give him my attention? The fact that he quit, started a new game and continued as if nothing happened puzzles the hell out of me.

I have since checked out the story section of Apolyton, and it is comparable to Civfanatics, so If you want some good reading, then you should head there instead.
                        * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                        * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                        * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                        * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

in my first one i did do little storys, inclueding beach landing.

I just really wasn't in the mood, I don't mind, i infact like, some problem during an invasion or war. It just puts me out of the mood when they've invaded and managed to take half my island.

Anyway, i've got my dream situation in my new game, i've got a rival who is twice as big as me.

Comment

NEWS JUST IN!
                            The President of Imperial America has demanded a sum of 1kgold and the current version of the British isle map.

The demand was rejected by the British Unionist Government (one of my new government type (10.0.0)) and the Americans Declared war, this is Britains first ever war (1280ad).

This is just after the production of offensive land units, and Naval units was increased.

Comment

Ok, the militery (you could call it the thourght prossing part of my brain) council (voices in my head) are discussing (please make them stop!) where the best place to invade would be,

Current targets are:
                              Phoenix island
                              Las Vegas island
                              Richmond island (also inclueds Kansas city)

These are all islands on the south east part of the American/Russia continent

(oh, and an update on that! Russia just has a small one square island!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                                miccofl:

If he gives up on the game, why should I give him my attention?
                                You posted, you tell me.

The fact that he quit, started a new game and continued as if nothing happened puzzles the hell out of me.
                                I was disappointed too, but as an American I can respect his right of free speech.

I have since checked out the story section of Apolyton, and it is comparable to Civfanatics, so If you want some good reading, then you should head there instead.
                                If I want good reading I will pick up a book, when I want to read about a civ3 game and get a good laugh in the process, I read Hazie's thread.

But that's my choice, as you have your's. Please don't try to force your choice on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X