Gunter's poll for: Which level do you play? v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunter's poll for: Which level do you play? v2

I don't know how can I post a real poll,if someone could do it for me it could be amazing.

I usually play at level 3/4 ( from bottom to top ) I don't remeber names of levels.

Gunter
    Deity
    6.76%
    Emperor
    27.03%
    Monarch
    29.73%
    Regent
    27.03%
    Warlord
    5.41%
    Chieftain
    4.05%
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

This one worked better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Monarch
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

Emperor. When I want a game.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

Warlord/Regent. I'm still learning to play this game.

[edit]: I started playing it some 2 weeks ago (when my pc met the requirements)
          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Emperor.

I should move on to deity, but something is holding me back
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              Emperor. When I want a game.
              And when you don't ?
              "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
              --George Bernard Shaw
              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
              --Woody Allen

Comment

Monarch but I will probably try Emperor soon.
                Nym
                "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Regent. I've tried a couple of Monarch games recently and did OK, but I still need to refine my technique before moving up full-time.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

@Fp;

I will soon be giving you hints

I hope
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Monarch. Regent became too easy to win after twenty or thirty games...

Comment

Monarch, I've tried emperor, and it is fulfilling in battle, but I despise how non of the AI's will keep to their baragins, they all end up backstabbing, double crossing, cheating, sniveling, asking-2tech-500g-coal-iron-gems-for-ivory scum.

Comment

Monarch, it balances fun and challenge the best for me. I will usually win if I keep my wits about me, but I'm not locked into only one way of doing things like the higher levels seem to me. I can try different strategies and still have a chance.
                          Seemingly Benign
                          Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
                            @Fp;

I will soon be giving you hints

I hope

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Emperor, I don't like deity, it's like playing totally different game in a different world than the opponents, who are one 10 tech away all the way to the bitter end where you kill them

Comment

Working...
                              X