No announcement yet.

Government overthrown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting... I'm quite sure that I've had *many* 9 turn anarchy periods. Maybe it's a max of 8 after the turn you declare a revolution? If it happens again I'll make a screen shot.

Comment

Its eight for the max. You are counting the turn you declare a revolution which can be the last thing you do and there for has no effect on the turn. The NEXT turn is the first turn where you are effected by the revolution.

Comment

war weariness

I feel for you nym, switching to any other government is gonna hurt your economy and you already are at -5 gold a turn at 100 percent straight in the treasury.
        "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Re: war weariness

Originally posted by ruby_maser
          I feel for you nym, switching to any other government is gonna hurt your economy and you already are at -5 gold a turn at 100 percent straight in the treasury.
          This -5 is already due to anarchy; I earned +140 the turn before. It was not enormous but I lost more than 50% of my population due to desertification. Before my war against France it was more than 1000 gpt.
          I really know the price for nuclear war now.
          Nym
          "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

why are you worried? You really don't need future tech 7. Go communist and pulverize them with tanks and nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by realpolitic
              why are you worried? You really don't need future tech 7. Go communist and pulverize them with tanks and nukes.
              I do not need future tech 7 (and I do not research it), but I need money and IMO communism will not provide me enough money. So I would prefer republic.
              Nym
              "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Working...
              X