Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gramphos
    Special mountain climbing workers
    Or the Special Paratrooping Worker Corps (SPaWC).
    May reason keep you,

Blue Moose

Comment

Originally posted by Wormwood
      This creates an interesting defense strategy: not RRing your unsued jungle/Mountain areas, and using those as defensive sones. The only problem is that your automated workers tend to want to RR every bit of land under your control.
      This is my guess why tanks don't have the weeled flag.
      Too much of a disadvantage for the AI.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Wheeled units can move from a ship to a non road mountain. Not good.

Comment

You know a way to counter those new defense strategies would be the long missed Alpine troops....

Plus it would give paras some usefulness
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Originally posted by Palaiologos
            You know a way to counter those new defense strategies would be the long missed Alpine troops....

Plus it would give paras some usefulness
            Actually, I give Marines the "all terrain as roads" ability, to make them an important part of my modern military.
            Rhett Monroe Chassereau

"I use to be with it, then they changed what it is. And what I'm with isn't it, and what is it seems strange and scary to me." -Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X