Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firaxis: When do you think we'll start to see some screen shots? Or Concept Art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The misc section here at Apolyton said that:
    quote:

CONFIRMED: FIRAXIS @ E3 2001
    (31 August 2000, 13:02 EST) As first reported by SidGames, and then confirmed with us by Firaxis' Kelley Gilmore this morning, the company will be in attendance at the 2001 Electronics Entertainment Expo being held in Los Angeles, California next May.

Civilization III will be displayed in some form or another at the event, while Dinosaurs is still up in the air. -DanQ

So maybe we'll see some shots then (8 months from now!). Civ3 ain't dea yet... it's just lying low.

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

It's safe to say that we should be able to see some "real" stuff from Civ3 before Christmas. It's very likely...

------------------
      Thunderfall
      Webmaster of Civilization Fanatics' Center @ Strategy Gaming Online
      Thunderfall
      Civilization Fanatics' Center
      http://www.civfanatics.com

Comment

something, anything would be nice to hear form firaxis on civ3 at this point. any update at all! i am starting to qusetion its possible existance its like taking a cigarette away from a smoker, i am addicted to civ, someone please give me a light!

Comment

Civ, civ, civ, civ!!!!!
          I want it now! I can´t stand it any longer! (Now I know how some of my friends felt about diablo2 and starcraft...)
          ----Mongolia Rules------

Comment

It would be good to get some reassurance from Firaxis that all's going well with Civ3 - we haven't heard anything since Reynolds and Co just cut and split from the company. It's not that I want screenshots so much, it's just that a few posts by the civ3 team here just to say everything's going all right would be nice.

------------------
            No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards...
            No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Working...
            X