Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I misplaced the buttons. How can I do that again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol how obvious was that
    im sure ive done that before but i seem to be half asleep or something

Comment

LOL, better awake next time .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Back to the buttons, I would say that it's useful when you hover your mouse over it. It would show how many turns it will take to perform a certain worker action. Quite good when your workers are still slow and you have a limited number of them.

Comment

What I'd like to have is a "wake all x type units"; for example "wake all artileries" or "wake all bombers". Since I go to war quite rarely, I usually fortify these in different cities and then I have to wake them one-by-one.
          I can imagine that in the military advisor screen we could give some complex orders, like "wake all x type units and move them in y city".
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

You can never have everything you want .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel
              cheers guys, i didnt see the upgrade all units command when i checked the manual, just double checked now and its sneaked in at the btm of page 198. gah me fool

that would have saved me just a bit of time in the past. sob.
              Don't feel bad, there's a number of obscure hotkeys, many of which are poorly documented, if at all.

Comment

Working...
              X