No announcement yet.

Jaguar Infantry Tactic (Aztec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm, I really like this apolyton thingy, it conjects stratagies and skill that people would have to work mounths for, but the guidlines and rules on statements are kinda confusing, maybe, this isn't so much a newbies place to get ideas, but more a place for experts to dwell.
    -Ronald

Comment

Wow, SUnshine thing is so long, sorry if I do not respond, the thingy on luck I want to read, I have lost due to it. Bye now.

-Ronald
      -Ronald

Comment

Originally posted by Foolishman
        Hm, perhaps, I shoudl research all your first, it just seemed pretty smart with the jags when I tried out the Aztecs, maybe I should keeps ome ideas just to myself to avoid "copyright" problems with more senior officials.

Albert Strassen- "Ah but alas, for in a land of patents, we all suffer the indignity of ignorance!"
        Foolishman, do not take it that personally. The thing is that the strategy you discovered has already been discussed many times from various viewpoints. It is not very appropriate to use constructions like "people never seriously consider them", as they are not true.

I know it was nice of you to share a working strategy with us. However, I believe that for a relative newcomer you are, it may be a bit better to just follow the discussions here at Poly for a short while (to see what's been discussed and how), participating in them and only a bit later start your own strategy threads.

This also addresses what Coracle objects. No need to search through old threads (notable exceptions exist, of course). Just watch the life here for a month or so and you will get a good grasp of what's "widely known"...

Comment

Originally posted by Foolishman
          Hm, perhaps, I shoudl research all your first, it just seemed pretty smart with the jags when I tried out the Aztecs, maybe I should keeps ome ideas just to myself to avoid "copyright" problems with more senior officials.

Albert Strassen- "Ah but alas, for in a land of patents, we all suffer the indignity of ignorance!"

Hell don't do that. All I wanted to make clear is that, you can't automatically assume that nobody else has thought of something. I was nice to everybody for my first couple of months here. Now? not always.....
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
          X