Decidedly average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

them bastard riflemen
    That's what happens when you don't wipe them all out! The sons come back to avenge the fathers they never knew...

What's a blizard?

Comment

a snow storm!
      Help negate the vegiterian movement!
      For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Bad Grammer, When i said They're Vetrans from VW1 and VW2 i was talking about my Cavalry, not the enemy riflemen, just incase thats what you thort!

Oh, and VW means Versealias War. VW1 was invasion of America and France, VW2 in the destruction of Egypt. VW3 is getting near, Tension between Britain, France and Babylon mean i could soon be at war with them! If i declare war on one of them, the other will soon be payed to join the war cuz they both don't like me!

I want to get rid of India by giving them a folse sense of security by giving them an MPP! They don't like China and would like to attack them!

Comment

"PRCNews:
          British Imperial Cavalry Rushed through Thebes Yesterday Morning, The 5th and 6th Elites took out the riflemen with suprisingly little casultys then pulled back. The 4th then went in and killed Greek Spearmen who gaurd the palace and are really just for show!

British Artillary has been reported to be moving to the British/French boarders."

Oh, and for the first time since bc we havn't got a war!

Comment

Don't you just hate it when peace breaks out?

Comment

lol, i wasn't paying much attention to the messages and it turns out Greece still has a city. France tryed to flip a city with propaganda, so i did a few espionage missions of my own and got discovered, so now they're at war with me! Got Babylon onto my side!

Comment

Heres the Current world map, its also got infomation on how fightings going on the fronts. Red being bad, Orange being so o, green being good. Also added Naval Status, red blods in the ocean are bad, green good. The Red blob round Japan is where i lost a load of ships!
                Attached Files

Comment

WW2 sides

Imperials:
                  British Empire
                  Babylon Empire
                  City of Greece (lol)

Republicans:
                  France
                  Japan

Non-combatants:
                  India
                  China

The British Imperial Gaurd have been moving into the Citys round the French front. The Normal and Elite Cavalry are there but in Small numbers, Luckly The Army there wasn't moved to the Greek homeland so i can use that to drive into the enemy every so often!

Their were some Naval units in place to defend Japan when it was on my side but France got them to attack my allie Babylon so i just had to declare war (My own choice, this wasn't a MPP) and a whole load of Man O Wars got trashed! Nearly able to build destroyers, researching it now!

Comment

Your allies don't seem to be helping much, so very typical of the AI. In my current game the world-wide war has been going on for 8 turns and my allies have yet to capture a single city. (I've doubled the size of my empire without a single flip-back.)

Comment

I wish it was possible to tell how civs like each other! Just like in real life. I a British citizen knows that America doesn't like Iraq, or cuba, or Taliban, or China much.

Comment

I wish it was possible to tell how civs like each other!
                        I'll second that! It would be most helpful in setting up alliances, starting world wars, etc.

For the record, it's not Cuba and Iraq that we dislike, it's Castro and Saddam that we have the problem with. As for the Taliban - anyone got a spare nuke laying around?

Comment

i have one in my back yard! :-)

PS - I have a backgarden, just thort backyard sounded better!

Comment

Did you give up on the game, or just this thread? How goes the war?

Comment

havn't been playing much, Made some more progress, cuz most of my offensive army has shipped in now. I've almost got destroyers and not to far off Tanks.

I would update everytime i play but i don't get to meny replys and feel like i mite be talking to my self!

Comment

I would update everytime i play but i don't get to meny replys and feel like i mite be talking to my self!
                                Well, it's probably just us but you were doing such an excellent job with the running commentary that it became entertaining; like a mini-series, one waited for the next episode.

One thing I have discovered about poly, there is a very large silent voice(?) - those people who are afraid to speak (or write) who may enjoy what you are dealing out and just can’t find (or drink) enough John Courage to say “Wow, cool man, keep it up! For example, I made this scenario (a big one, I think I mentioned it) and it has soaked up over 3.5 GB of bandwidth on download (over 150 downloads at 16.5 MB per) with not one single person responding after download. I knew I had a niche entry, but damn! (I’ll be honest, I didn’t respond after your last post because I was waiting for more, and the political issue probably scared the rest of them off – “Get your Glow in the Dark Taliban Figure here” .)

And totally OT here: It’s still in the 90’s (mid to high 30’s for you) here, it poured down rain while the sun was shining today, and “Lil” has me worried. – Still got your tan?

Comment

Working...
                                X