This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coracle
    It either works - or it becomes a frisbee.
    I'm sooo rooting for the frisbee.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ok, after uninstalling/installing it, it works. Just as feedback. Now reinstalling Sn00pys graphics mods.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

I'm sooo rooting for the frisbee.

Comment

Ditto... RAOTFL
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

it seems that my civ3 mod not longer exists with 1.29. its gone. i dont mind redoing it all but was this supposed to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by reefer addict
              it seems that my civ3 mod not longer exists with 1.29. its gone. i dont mind redoing it all but was this supposed to happen?
              When you install the patch, one of the thing it overwrites is the regular civ3mod.BIC for the new patch options.

Comment

So was commercial upgraded? I heard rumors it would be, but I didn't see anything on the readme....
                They don't call me Springfield Fats because I'm morbidly obese!

Comment

I just got a GL... the naming and * for elite+leader units is great.

So is "Wake All" and "Fortify All."
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

cities and metropolises get an _additional_ extra commerce or two and the "Optimal # of Cities" is increased by 25% instead of 12.5%.
                    From Soren in the Civ3 1.29F Readme thread, as to what changed with commercial.
                    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

In the part of the readme that said "Fixed a bug that prevented SAM's from working", does that mean they'll have ZOC now, or would they not even fire in the city? I've never had the AI bomb my cities with SAM's, so I couldn't tell what was wrong with it to begin with.

Comment

I've also noticed that when you make a new unit, it doesn't appear like a civopedia entry is created. I just made a new unit, and tried to load my mod, and it said that text was missing for it. So I guess we'll still need to use the multitool to make new things...

Comment

Originally posted by Palleon
                          I've also noticed that when you make a new unit, it doesn't appear like a civopedia entry is created. I just made a new unit, and tried to load my mod, and it said that text was missing for it. So I guess we'll still need to use the multitool to make new things...

We may also have to add files to the arts/units folders and tweak the .ini file to prevent crashing.

Another disappointment from Firaxis.

Comment

Originally posted by Palleon
                            To add a civilopedia entry you only need edit civilopedia.txt. Notepad is really all you need.

Dan
                            Dan Magaha
                            Firaxis Games, Inc.
                            --------------------------

Comment

Is anyone else having a problem getting the highest (500%) and lowest (25%) zoom levels to work? On a huge (256x256) map, neither would work, but I was able to get 500% on a tiny map.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS

To add a civilopedia entry you only need edit civilopedia.txt. Notepad is really all you need.

Dan
                                Ehh...that seems like something that the editor should be able to do also. Why add the add buttons if you're gonna make us do notepad editing also?

Comment

Working...
                                X