Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best Civs: Traits and Unique Units...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, wheres all the Chinese players? I have to say I love this civilization, though i'm a bit of a warmonger. I get all my stuff industrialized pretty quickly, then have enhaned military powers. Not to mention the Chinese Rider, a 4.3.3 is great if you end up on a cont with other civs, not so great if you're on an island though. After them, i'd say Persians though, and then Egyptians. The War Chariot isn't that bad of a UU, I conquered a cont 80% of the way with them once. Its great for ancient age rushing, but pretty useless on islands.
    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

I agree,Chinese Civilizations rules both in real life and in the game. Industrious is the best Civ trait in the game and Militaristic rules!It gives you twice the chances of promoting units,does anybody knows that?
      After the patch,Rider rules,you can immediately upgrade horsemen to rider,that rocks!Speedy Rider is unbeatable and can penetrate into enemy territory faster than you think
      Militaristic is better than Religious ,you know why?

Cheaper Temples are good but they cant compare to the Militaristic Civ's mass elite units.The promotion rate of militarstic civ is twice and having several strong units guarantee more victory in the game.Strong military factor is more important than keeping citizens happy
      "The east wind shall prevail the west wind" Mao Tse Tung

Comment

Working...
      X