Cool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazie,

I had a look at your game. Your next game should definitely be warlord or higher. It's more interesting if you don't own all the Great Wonders...
    I assume you have turned off cultural victory, otherwise you should have won already.

But of course, as this is your second game it's good to go all the way through to see all the diffent techs.
    In case you build the UN: be careful about elections, you might loose them... Germany might be polite and Rome even gracious, but the only reason for that is that they are dependand on you.

Lots of your cities are producing wealth. That's a waste of shields, especially in your case, because you have all the money you need. Being communist, you can't use your money to rush buildings / units, but you should invest it for espionage missions, unit/building maintenance, workers (build more railroads!).

Izumo is in desperate need for a temple and some military units to stabelize it. Get rid of the unhappy people and build a temple first, then the airport.
    It would be easier, if you were republic, coz then you could just buy these buildings. As you are not religious, switching government isn't easy, so I don't know whether you should give it a try.

That's my thoughts, keep on going!

Comment

Yeah, i've been focusing on my invasions alot an neglecting other things. You might of noticed my way of preventing me from forgetting about units by fortifying the ones i'm not using!
      god i wish i could name areas, battles, and units!
      I wish it would do stuff like name the modern units 111th and stuff like that!
      Help negate the vegiterian movement!
      For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

i took Kyoto, and my Expiditionary force is proving un effective. And re-enforcements arn't on the way unless i can find a spare transport because i want to keep my othe transporter near the landing party incase i need to evacuate them!

Comment

i decided to quit this game, after i soted out my tranportation (its always been my weak point, losing loads of troops cuz the re-enforcments can't get there fast anough, but after a while i begin to out number the enemys!).

So i started a new game on the next difficulty level!

Comment

Good luck and happy conquering!

Comment

these Chinese multiply like mad! I've been pumping out settlers faster than ever before, and they still have more citys!

Comment

see what difference the level can make?

Comment

good god! Is china expansionist? Cuz i'm England and i know Englands expansionist!

Comment

Originally posted by HazieDaVampire
                    good god! Is china expansionist? Cuz i'm England and i know Englands expansionist!
                    No, China is industrious and militaristic. Because of their industrious trait, the workers are faster and large cities produce extra shields. The workers can improve the terrain faster, that's why they can expand so fast.

Comment

i've actualy begun to love early war, its so much easyer in civ3 than in other games i've played (well, they were RTS).

Comment

HELP!

Comment

Working...
                        X