Cool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool game

I just think this game is running well and i'm having a cool war, i'll describe as i go along. Heres the advisors screen so i don't have to describe the sides (i did do it but found out my picture was to big and it erased my text!).
    Attached Files
    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Heres the map! I've made a little key so you can see how the war is going!

You'll have to struggle on working out what the text is, this pixel limit is killing me!
    Attached Files

Comment

just tell me if you have no clue reading a certain bit and i'll tell you.

Comment

This is how beach lnadings 1 and two has wen't the 3rd one hasn't taken place yet, all the marines arn't in the transports yet, but i have a transporter full of cavalry tanks and some infantry coming from that rather big island in the middle of the sea!
        The marines and infantry (no tanks have made it accross the water yet) and struggling to take the Japanese Capital, it seem they have an invincable Samurai running around killing my marines and infantry everytime they make progress!

Anybody got any good tips for me, cuz this is my second ever game!
        Attached Files

Comment

any tips?

Comment

Cool game. Your biggest problem will be culture flipping in any captured cities on the other continent. Keep your cash flow up and be sure to rush the temple. Keep your troops out of the cities once you have subdued the resistors.

On the pixel limit problem. Put the text in your post, not on the graphic. That might help, because I couldn't read the text in the graphic at all.

Comment

I didn't know their was a limit when i took, put the writting, and saved the picture!

Comment

Hazie,

here some tips:

Try to cut off their cities from the trade net and resources/luxury by bombing their roads. If you manage to raze enough of their infrastructure, the Japanese will have to spend lots of money to buy stuff from the Americans, if you can get them on your side, even better. They also will have to spend some money on happiness.

It's dangerous to conquer cities close to the capitol, the chance that they will flip is very high. As Zachriel already said, buy temples in your new cities asap. If you can rush a habour or airport at the continent, do it.
                I noticed that you have 2 harbours and 2 airports on that island in the screenshot. That's not really necessary, rather invest the money/shields in culture buildings and have 1 airport to connect the island to your trade network.

Take care to keep good relationships with the Romans and Germans. Offer them technology and/or resources for a reasonable price. If they are strong, they can support your fight better.

Let us know, how the story continues!

Comment

well, i'm usualy Republic so i can rush building loads, but i recently changed some of the music to starwars imperial march, and turned comunist! Germany seems to be having a laugh taking back some citys (they were once germanys, but i managed to invade and take them, i sold 2 to germany, and 3 to America. Now germanys taking them back!

HMS Ark Royal is providing lots of bombing runs.
                  HMS Bedford is on its way to bomb the raods and railways to Japans rubber, and a 3rd carrier is almost complete!
                  No british tanks have touched japanese soil yet! But a small transporter is carrying 2 with some cavalry and infantry is on it ways towards the Rome America front line (Its kinda like a stailmate, but America is winning more battles).
                  The Paras currently surround 50% of the land around the Japanese capital, they are just destroying railroads and waiting for the tanks to come.
                  Once the invasion transports are complete the transporters will strat going back to the nearby island and picking up Tanks.

Comment

hi ,

can you post a SAV(e) , ...

and the second pic , , looks bad , can you get an other one , ...

max limit is 600X600 pix

have a nice day
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Ok, this is how it goes:
                      Babylon is struggling to defend against America, but is only just holding out and i've found both of Americas oil spots and a Japanese Rubber spot.
                      Here are the descriptions to the figures;

fig.1 I found some American oil here, 1 battle ship has destroyed the conecting rail and roads.

fig.2 I found some Japanese rubber here, and another battleship destroyed the roads, but just out of my range over the boarder is the American oil. So i'm diverting a carrier from fig.4 over to their to destroy it!

fig.3 Because Babylon is struggling, i'm being a nice allie and sending troops there, but, theirs alot of cavalry with them, and only 2 tanks!

fig.4 Some tanks have finaly got to the beachhead, and managed to defeat a counter attack and are about to fight into Kyoto. soon we should be able to easily defeat these two!
                      Attached Files

Comment

yeah panag, i'd already added the text before i found out about the limit! and couldn't be bothered to write it out again!

Comment

heres the *.sav
                          Attached Files

Comment

it is in easy, cuz its my second game!

Comment

i'm now reaping the benifits of TBS, i can now attack an enemy on meny different fronts, instead of just two!

Comment

Working...
                              X