That was awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was awesome.

Six hours of chat with Jeff, Dan and Mike.

Unmoderated, in effect. Everyone behaved as far as I saw. Is Poly great, or what?

Big news? I'm sure there was a lot...

Culture Flipping being examined.

The upcoming editor will make many people very, very happy.

A few more units for PtW. Medeival Infantry and Guerillas.

and much, much more. What do you remember?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Oh. BTW. Firaxis has dropped the gauntlet. They say that Barry, speedbump, could hang a whooping on anybody from 'round these parts come PtW. Are we going to stand for it? Who do we nominate as our champion to defend our honour?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Stop drooling. Its pathetic.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh bugger off AH.
        I agree, that was great. What other development team takes this much time and care in hearing out it's fans' needs? Firaxis is truly a gamer's company if there ever was one.
        I enjoyed slyly rewording questions in a sneaky attempt to try to squeeze more info out of Dan and the gang.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Horse is just fussed that he couldn't get in and stay in.

Kept getting bumped out, or something. Heh.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

actually, it was 7 hours
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'm still having trouble to enter the chat. It would be nice if somebody wrote a summary.

Comment

Didja see the swarms of ppl there? I logged in at about 6, and gave up on trying to do anything once it reached 22, about 5 minutes later. Did anyone actually get any satisfaction out of it, or was it just a few hours of nonstop mayhem and everyone in their own monologue?
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Mark,

You've got a log of it, haven't you? Could you make it available?

Comment

sir ralph

1) enter the forums from http://apolyton.net/forums
                    2) if you have the Ip number address of the forums bookmarked, change it to the above mentioned
                    3) change the options to "browse the forums with cookies"
                    4) click on the "chat" link

Comment

Or Http://apolyton.net/chat - clicking on the chat link doesn't work for me.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

lovely quote

23:23:58 [alexman] Dan, Mike, are you still at work?!?
                        23:24:20 [DanMagahaFIRAXIS] no alex, for some bizarre reason I am at home spending my free time doing this.
                        23:24:21 [MikeBreitkreutzFIRAXIS] alex: no.

full log coming up

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          1) enter the forums from http://apolyton.net/forums
                          2) if you have the Ip number address of the forums bookmarked, change it to the above mentioned
                          3) change the options to "browse the forums with cookies"
                          4) click on the "chat" link
                          Well, 1)..4) I had done before. But if I add

5) Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies) - yes (was at no)

it finally worked. Thanks.

Comment

Mark, I am having the same problem. When I click on the Enter[chat], it says "Congratulations, you found a page that doesn't exist" I followed the directions you gave to Ralph and it still doesn't work.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

try http://apolyton.net/chat

Comment

Working...
                              X