No announcement yet.

That was awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah that worked, thanks.... for some reason, I had to re-login, then it worked.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What? There was a chat? Markos, please hurry with the log .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Away from Apolyton for 5 mins there, Solver? Shame on you. You should NEVER turn away for a second unless you want to miss all the good stuff.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

LOL, that's it. I must have been to busy playing Civ .

Comment

Can't remember how long ago I played the game. Occasionally Civ2 when I'm writing reports for the Premier in our Democratic game, but that's about it for four months plus.
            Consul.

Comment

WHAT CHAT??!!
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Theseus: There was a chat with 3 Firaxians and 10-15 Apolytoners in the Chatroom yesterday evening (GMT). Since I had trouble to enter the chatroom, I played Civ3 instead... erm, a certain game, you know?

Comment

Ahem!

Last edited by MrWhereItsAt; June 6, 2002, 10:37.
                  Consul.

Comment

MrWhereItsAt please stop using the ip address to access the site

this is the proper url for the forums: http://apolyton.net/forums
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

When I was there it was 33 people. I'll have to practice up with my Evelyn Wood sped redin course.

It was a good to see it happen. Congrats to those who got it going. It was a civil chat, everyone had their sense of humour with them.

The one point that monkspider dragged out of the Firaxians was that the conquistador would be a "light calvary unit".
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

It was fun!
                        at one time there were 27 people
                        Best parts i saw:
                        Zombies
                        New dino civ
                        Godzilla
                        Fat roads
                        Possibly two new terains
                        Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                        in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                        3D Unit tutorial
                        My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Sorry Mark. I only noticed now that you mention it - all of my shortcuts are now updated.
                          Consul.

Comment

Markos, I'm a bit too lazy to read it... can you give a more comprehensive summary of it than just what is on the news page now?

Comment

Where is this 'full log' ??

Comment

Working...
                              X