V 1.21 trainer do any exist???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V 1.21 trainer do any exist???

Does anybody know of any trainers for the newest version 1.21? If so I would like to know of them. Thanks

If you want trainers, you are a cheater. Go away.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

There are other ways to cheat without using a trainer anyway.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Why so harsh? Who cares if they want to cheat? (As long as it's not a MP game and the cheaters don't brag about their skills, that is.)

To answer the original question, there's at least one. I just did a Search on "trainer" and found this thread. The trainer had been downloaded 504 times, so there are a lot of cheaters out there!

There may be more trainers, but I didn't check out the rest of the search results.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple
          Why so harsh? Who cares if they want to cheat? (As long as it's not a MP game and the cheaters don't brag about their skills, that is.)

To answer the original question, there's at least one. I just did a Search on "trainer" and found this thread. The trainer had been downloaded 504 times, so there are a lot of cheaters out there!

There may be more trainers, but I didn't check out the rest of the search results.
          I have to agree with Purple. Who cares if they want to cheat? A game is meant to be enjoyed, and if cheating brings you pleasure then.....

But, I have seen some trainers at Civ Fanatics if ya wanna look there.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

We aren't harsh. We are just trying to make a point.

It is just far more fun to learn how to be good than to cheat.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

You can get several trainers from this site, including one for 1.21 :

Haven't tried it out though
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                If you want trainers, you are a cheater. Go away.
                What a lousy attitude to take. If someone else wants to cheat in their SP game, then who are you to tell them to go away? Its not like it affects you in any way. They're playing aganist the computer. Let them decide how or how not to play.

I happen to think that cheating detracts from the experience. But if someone else doesn't then that's their own prerogative.
                My nickname in the PTW matchmaking system is Psygnosis.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  We aren't harsh. We are just trying to make a point.

It is just far more fun to learn how to be good than to cheat.
                  Some people don't care about "being good", they just want to have pleasure to play.

Amazing, I know. It's a strange idea that a game is used to bring pleasure. People are so strange sometimes...
                  Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

some games are designed to better your self
                    Help negate the vegiterian movement!
                    For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

Originally posted by aebrahim

What a lousy attitude to take. If someone else wants to cheat in their SP game, then who are you to tell them to go away? Its not like it affects you in any way. They're playing aganist the computer. Let them decide how or how not to play.

I happen to think that cheating detracts from the experience. But if someone else doesn't then that's their own prerogative.
                      While posting about trainers is better than searching for hacks here (offically prohibited), many of us have a very harsh attitude against cheaters - and a person who wants to use a trainer is a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver

While posting about trainers is better than searching for hacks here (offically prohibited), many of us have a very harsh attitude against cheaters - and a person who wants to use a trainer is a cheater.
                        It only prove your arrogance and your lack of open mind.
                        Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by Akka le Vil

It only prove your arrogance and your lack of open mind.
                          LOL... you can hardly blame for lack of open mind. Here's another factor (besides the dislike for cheaters that some people got), I do not want, when MP comes out, engage in an MP game with someone who has asked about a trainer. I will not feel sure I won't be getting cheated there.

It is the case in AoE, too, when people ask about trainers, the others get unhappy and add the guy to the blacklist of players. Not that everyone does it, but if all someone wants is a trainer, doesn't look very good.

Comment

Please, can we agree that enough has been said on this subject?

Comment

You don't NEED a "trainer" (read as: cheatin' tool) for CIV3. With the editor, you can make the game as easy as you want it to be.
                              None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Working...
                              X