Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Space Ship have a familiar shape?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACooper
    Almost always...I don't want to even think what she has to do for a diplomatic victory.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

This is completely infantile. GROW UP PEOPLE!!!
        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

and what is wrong with infants?

Won't someone please think of the children!!!!!!!!!!

this is a legitimate pyschology discussion btw. don't you find it interesting and/or disturbing that many common objects and monuments are that shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            and what is wrong with infants?
            Kids say the darndest things.

this is a legitimate pyschology discussion btw. don't you find it interesting and/or disturbing that many common objects and monuments are that shape?
            I don't find it interesting at all. But I do think its disturbing. Though the disturbing thing about it is that individuals are actually actively looking for these sorts of things, and then pointing them out.
            "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
            "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
            "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

First of all, this entire thread is assinine and immature. Thus, I love it!

Second, why does any type of architecture even slight resembling male genitalia bother some people so much? I doubt the architect had phallus on the brain at the time of design, and even if he/she did, who cares? Are we all ashamed of our bodies? Should we clothe all the ancient works of art that depict nudity as well?

Third, it looks to me like the Ambigously Gay Duo's car from SNL.
              Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
              Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
              I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Yes, we are ashamed of our bodies. It's weird, and nobody can quite tell you why we are, just that we are, and mabye some flimsy excuse.

But anyway, I think the ship looks like those rockets France launches in French Guiana. A bit.

Guiana Rockets-

:Engine:
                =:Something?::Stem:>
                :Engine:

Civ 3 Spaceship-

:thrust/fuel:
                =:engine::lifesupp::etc.:head
                :thrust/fuel:

Crude, yes. So SUE me!

Comment

I think it's symbolic of the desire to expand into the universe, to go forth and multiply.

Comment

Yes... it has an obvious shape...

Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                    X