Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Space Ship have a familiar shape?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Space Ship have a familiar shape?

I know that I have a dirty mind, but am I the only one who has noticed this?
    NASA - It was designed specifically for long space flights.
    25.00%
    An adult toy store - Ron Jeremy is jealous.
    62.50%
    The Supermarket - if it was yellow it would be a banana.
    12.50%

Many sci fi space ships are similarly shaped. Not unique to Firaxis Art Department -- they might not have even noticed it. Besides, adult toy stores don't have those cutters (fins) on their products (not that I have seen, anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
      Besides, adult toy stores don't have those cutters (fins) on their products (not that I have seen, anyway).

ouch.

Comment

Re: Does the Space Ship have a familiar shape?

Originally posted by Jawa Jocky
        I know that I have a dirty mind, but am I the only one who has noticed this?
        there was a whole several page thread on this before the release of civ3... people said it was a male organ with several testicles... personally i didnt see it that way but i see what theyre saying.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Some prople need to get out more...and stop letting their imaginations run wild...
          "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
          --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
            Some prople need to get out more...
            Might as well ask everyone to stop world hunger and create internation peace all around
            I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Oh come on, its not like things are designed to be pratical. I mean look at guns, bullets, bombs, artillery. Its all about showing the enemy whos is bigger. :P
              "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

I wonder if Soren modeled for it.

Comment

No wonder my wife likes the game so much.
                  Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

At least it doesn't look like the space ships in Flesh Gordon. Or even the original Flash Gordon which was pretty close to the ones in the parody.

Comment

Originally posted by ACooper
                      LoL. Be afraid Cooper. Be very afraid.

Sid....you have a visitor

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                        Some prople need to get out more...and stop letting their imaginations run wild...
                        Whatttt!! No more couch potatoes, no more computer games --- especially Civ3!?!? Oops! Forgot Apolyton!

Staying in and using your imagination is crucial to this game!

Comment

One question... does she always go for a space victory?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

One question... does she always go for a space victory?
                            Almost always...I don't want to even think what she has to do for a diplomatic victory.

Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Almost always...I don't want to even think what she has to do for a diplomatic victory.

Well, asker her sometime what she want's for saltpeter.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X