No announcement yet.

One leader per elite unit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I don't see any problem here at all. Prior to knowing this, I'd often face a dilemma: elite units are preferable for attacking tough spots and performing other highly risky tasks, but of course you don't want to risk losing an elite unit that could potentially spawn a leader.

Comment

Good solution for Egypt:

When able to build both WCs and Horsemen, only build WCs (I do this anyway cause of cost).

If an elite WC generates a GL, upgrade it.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Strike that.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

You could always disband the unit the generates the leader. I know that is extreme, but since you only get two or three leaders per game, it might be worth it. It certainly is easier than trying to keep track of those particular units.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
          X