Tribes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip
    Does the Scout actually have a defensive animation? If not what does he do when he's attacked.
    Umm, IIRC, when the scout gets attacked, he is then owned by the AI. Is that true? can't remember exactly, maybe that was only when he was attacked by another expansionist civ.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
      Umm, IIRC, when the scout gets attacked, he is then owned by the AI. Is that true? can't remember exactly, maybe that was only when he was attacked by another expansionist civ.
      That's correct, but Tuberski mentioned how he modded his Scouts in order for them to have a defense of 1... so I was wondering that when he's attacked if he has some kind of animation to go along with it. As long as a unit has a defense of greater than 0, they will always fight. (Another complaint of mine is that there should be some way for units to surrender... but whatever)

Comment

That's correct, but Tuberski mentioned how he modded his Scouts in order for them to have a defense of 1... so I was wondering that when he's attacked if he has some kind of animation to go along with it. As long as a unit has a defense of greater than 0, they will always fight. (Another complaint of mine is that there should be some way for units to surrender... but whatever)
        Interesting. sorry, guess I wasn't reading closely enough (wouldn't be the first time ) Anyway, I hpoe that wouldn;t cause the game to crash, the lack of the death sequence.

Comment

There is a death sequence though.
          What do you think happens when a barbarian unit catches a lone Scout or Worker?

Comment

There is a death sequence though.
            What do you think happens when a barbarian unit catches a lone Scout or Worker?

Umm. Ok, so I'm an idiot lay off already And I haven't seen those sequences in a while. I'll admit it, I'm a wuss, only usually playing on sedentary. I am weak.

Comment

Working...
            X