Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIRAXIS! Please fix this in your next patch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just wondering...does anyone from FIRAXIS come here?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Not if you either have a factory or if the city is beyond a certain size. I'm not complaining about the realism...but I want the choice in the editor to switch pollution off so I'm not playing a game of "Civ3 Pollution Control" by the end of it.
      And I would add that it's a pain in the @ss for any "non-classical" mod (fantasy, or sci-fi) that should have been able to deal with pollution, or to not have any in the course.
      Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

simple solution

Just put your city governors on 'mood control'. This will take care of removing and replacing citizens on polluted squares automatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonsinger
          I'm just wondering...does anyone from FIRAXIS come here?
          Absolutely!

They may ignore some of the more notorious 'whiners', but they DO visit here, and at CFC, and probably other forums, to keep in touch with what the fan base thinks.
          Civfanatics Forum Co-Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Padma
            Absolutely!

They may ignore some of the more notorious 'whiners', but they DO visit here, and at CFC, and probably other forums, to keep in touch with what the fan base thinks.
            A tad different from the Infogrames forum. And that's even the (semi-) official one...

Comment

Originally posted by Padma
              I hope they are not treating me as one of those notorious 'whiners'. I don't usually post in this forum unless I discover something wrong with the game or idea for improvement.

Trip: They do have nice smiley faces here.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                X