No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I played the CIV3-crack a little longer I probably wouldn´t have bought the game.

I always try to download a crack or borrowing from my friends, when I try a new game. Some I buy, some I don´t. I´m on a limited income being a student and all...

I have no scruples when it comes to software piracy
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

You have no right Kamrat

Comment

I take myself the right

Comment

So you are a big, strong guy, or what Kamrat?

I for one, usually buy the games I play, the only times I don't, is when I get a pirated version as a gift. Then I think it is OK.

And I use abadonware(games that are old) sometimes, but then good games that I hardly can get otherwise(I found Civ1 in that way, and got addicted! Am I forgiven? ).
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Nope. I´m neither big nor strong Just following the trail of free software that nice people post on the Internet

But after some extensive playing with the new patch I would urge Crazy to actually buy the game. If you can get it at a discount, say 29,95 $ it´s worth the money.

And just so you know I bought the game in january for 500 SEK (approx 45$)

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
              And just so you know I bought the game in january for 500 SEK (approx 45$)
              You are a good citizen! And I agree on your tip to Crazy. Go get the game!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X