help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

dudes i hear of everyone talking of all these patches. SHould I get one? as of now I am playing with no patches. just the bear game I downloaded from Kazza.

SHould I get a patch and if so which one?

Thanks
    JUST A LONLEY BEGGINER

First off, you should actually get the game. It doesn't matter how bad a few people here think it is, but I don't support piracy. With that said, the patches do fix a lot, but I believe if you patch a pirated game it won't work any more do to the cd protection unless you find a no cd crack.

Comment

I agree with ixnay: buy the game. Piracy is bad.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I know about the piracy issue and I will buy the game soon. Just have to get the money. I just wanted to see what it was like first. Maybe in a month or so. In hte mean time how about the patch.

WHich should I get?
        JUST A LONLEY BEGGINER

Comment

Go buy the game.

Comment

just so everyone knows I have bought and paid for the previous two verisions and with the 2nd verision did as I am doing now! dled it free off the net tried it for a couple months and then got the game from the store. I do that with almost all games I buy. Thanks for being my mother tho guys I need someone like that in my life making sure I am doing the right things!!
            if you don't feel like answering the question about the patch thanks anyway.
            JUST A LONLEY BEGGINER

Comment

Easy, there's no need for anger... If you say that you will buy the game, then we believe you...

On the patch issue, get the latest one (v1.21f). It includes all fixes from previous patches and really improves the game.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I'm not angry by any means I just don't like being lectured on a msg bored of all things!!

But thanks for the info I really appreciate it!
                JUST A LONLEY BEGGINER

Comment

support the coders. without them we wouldn't have a great game like civilization 2.
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

no flames please!!!!!!!

go to 'gamecopyworld' to get a crack
                    i use it too, although i DO HAVE the original game

btw, the crack for 1.21 was there 20 hours after the release off....so why even bother...really!!!
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

hmm

I usually download a rip to test a game first myself, games are just getting too expensive these days. But I own Civ3 and use a no-cd crack, because playing musical cds is too annoying. I do that with all my games.
                      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Re: hmm

Originally posted by ChaotikVisions
                        I usually download a rip to test a game first myself, games are just getting too expensive these days. But I own Civ3 and use a no-cd crack, because playing musical cds is too annoying. I do that with all my games.
                        Same here!!
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

CRAZY,

Yes, you should get patch.
                          But since you play pirated (and thus, hacked version) you'll also need a no-cd crack for ver 1.21f (newest patch).

Where to get that cd-crack.
                          If you knew how to download game from Kazza then this should not be a problem for you.

And posting link here is inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
                            btw, the crack for 1.21 was there 20 hours after the release off....so why even bother...really!!!
                            Yep, that's ture, same for 1.17f crack.

Comment

You should pay for the game.
                              That said, I've got nothing against trying before you buy.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X