Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow,great option!

Comment

Well it won't really change anything, all the stats will remain the same. But at least it will look better. I often found it rather silly that my Infantry was being attacked by Archers, but at least I'll be able to make them look like something more appropriate, even though the combat results will be exactly same. It's strictly a cosmetic solution, it won't have any real impact on the game itself.

Comment

This is a great piece of information for us modders, Thanks
        EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

There's no way to rename the units, is there? to make a Warrior actually caled a Guerilla? i know it's stupid, but it'd be cool
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
            There's no way to rename the units, is there? to make a Warrior actually caled a Guerilla? i know it's stupid, but it'd be cool
            Yes you can. Rename it in the editor, save your mod, then go to Art/Units in your Civ directory. Look for the folder of that unit, go inside and change the .ini file to the new name. Then change the name of the folder as well. That's all there is to it.

Comment

Working...
            X