No announcement yet.

Air superiority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dida, actually if you downloaded the "new" version of the editor you were downloading an old editor

if you open up your civ3 editor then go under help and check about it will tell you what version of the bic file it's using

2.10 is the in "new" version of the 1.17f patch and it is the old editor
    anything but 2.10 (i think it was 3.0) was in the "old" version of the 1.17f patch and it is the beta of the new editor

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
      dida, actually if you downloaded the "new" version of the editor you were downloading an old editor

if you open up your civ3 editor then go under help and check about it will tell you what version of the bic file it's using

2.10 is the in "new" version of the 1.17f patch and it is the old editor
      anything but 2.10 (i think it was 3.0) was in the "old" version of the 1.17f patch and it is the beta of the new editor
      Ok, my bad. I did not have the latest editor. Where to download it?
      ==========================
      www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

Opps, my bad

Was playing with the editor too late. Wanted the option of more range for aircraft. :-( not there. Confusion is that moves can be set to a higher number, not range. Range is still locked into 8.

Firaxis please change so we can have a range of at least 12. Artillery is more effective but it takes so much longer to play that way.

Again, my bad. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
        X