Patch now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch now available

Just posted to Civ3.com and Firaxis.com.

Dan
    Dan Magaha
    Firaxis Games, Inc.
    --------------------------

And a Happy Valentine's Day to you too...
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dear Dan:

Will you be my valentine?

Comment

WWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks! I'm downloading it right now! (And, with a new ADSL line, it's going pretty fast! )
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Only took about 3 and half minutes over my cable connection

Now I think it's time to start a new game
          OH BOY... OH BOY!!!!!!!!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Warning!

Backup your civ3mod.bic before installing if you've changed it! I just wiped out the whole Libertarian civ and all its attributes.
            "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Libertarian Civ
              Up The Millers

Comment

OMG I have stacked movement! Great!

And the patch even seems to have no problems with 1.16f savegames. I was in a battle with lots of bombers, tanks and artillery before in my old game. The difference is obvious! Warfare is certainly 200% more fun.

Lib, what were the attributes?

Comment

W H A T A S U R P R I S E!!!!!
                  DOWNLOADING IT NOW! )))

Comment

Yeah, Lib, though it's off topic, I'd like to know what the attributes and UU of the "Libertarian Civ" are. How about Great Leaders?

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Time to reinstall Civ3
                      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                      In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

Well, it doesn't look like I"ll be able to play the patch until Saturday, so while this may be great news for many it still means I have to wait to use the patch. The reason for that is because of work/homework/sleep/school/life/work/sleep/then finally be able to play civ3. However, there a few bright spots to my situation: I can see the judgement of the patch before I play it, and I will be able to download the patch faster when I decide to download it.
                        Last edited by TechWins; February 14, 2002, 18:19.
                        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Comment

I can do even better, Tech, as I'm waiting for the scenarios in the expansion pack. That way, I won't have to download anything at all since I'll be getting the latest Civ3 build on CD!

Comment

*coughnocdpatchanyone?cough*
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                              X