pop-rushing and tech trading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumbold
    Set your tax rate to 100%, buy every tech on the market at x/turn and then declare war on the sucker and eradicate their puny empire. Works for me
    Yah, I guess I'm squeamish - would really like to abide by the agreements I make, but at Monarch and above I feel like I'm being screwed by the AI in any trade I make, so maybe I should "screw" back. They _always_ want more - but not from the other AIs, just from me - really sets it up as "everyone vs. the human" - not as enjoyable for a builder strategy.

Plus, the AI expands better than humans anyway, so it makes more sense to take their cities than to build your own after a point...
    -belchingjester

Comment

Originally posted by belchingjester
      Yah, I guess I'm squeamish - would really like to abide by the agreements I make, but at Monarch and above I feel like I'm being screwed by the AI in any trade I make, so maybe I should "screw" back. They _always_ want more - but not from the other AIs, just from me - really sets it up as "everyone vs. the human" - not as enjoyable for a builder strategy.

Plus, the AI expands better than humans anyway, so it makes more sense to take their cities than to build your own after a point...
      -belchingjester
      HONOR
      It is not a dishonor to declare war to protect your people. It is only a dishonor to say one thing and do another. Declare war before you attack.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X