Stealing tech bug - it's a new bug ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing tech bug - it's a new bug ?

I tried to find if someone has found this bug already but forum was so laggy for me that i didnt look very far back, atleast search didnt found similar bugs.

This bug activated when i tried to steal Gunpowder from the Japanese using my embassy in Tournament6 game.

I had the Great Library and it was still valid, none had researched Education yet.

Strange thing is that nobody else but the Japanese had the Gunpowder tech before i used my embassy to steal tech.

Immediately after i paid the gold necessary to steal tech and advisor told that stealing tech from Japan was a success and the tech selection screen prompted up - the Great Library gives me the Gunpowder and theres nothing to select in the tech stealing screen and i cant close it because advisor nags about me having to choose a tech to steal first... well alt+tab and Paint Shop Pro open & few screenshots of the bug for you:
    Attached Files

-
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry for large jpgs but i felt it was only way to explain this bug easily.

As you see i cant close the screen and only solution is to shut down civ3 wint ctrl-alt-delete
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X