Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops... I can almost see MarkG closing this thread very soon...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by nato
      I'm not going to take junk like this.

Have fun.
      And you shouldn't.

Chr*st guys! Are we into Lib withdrawal so much that we need to pick fights with rather quiet sorts. A lot of people who aren't playing might be sticking around to see if things are going to improve. This forum has more information than Firaxis's web site if you hadn't noticed.

Or maybe we're starting with the loudest, then moving on from there, till everybody who says a negative word about civ is gone from these forums. I guess I'll take a number and wait my turn.

And for those who haven't dug it up yet. Go back to threads last posted to about the 24th of January. Find the one that's locked. Go to the end. Lib and Shggy got banned shortly after they began having a personal discussion about a part of Lib's anatomy. No homophobes should bother.

Salve
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

And you shouldn't.

Chr*st guys! Are we into Lib withdrawal so much that we need to pick fights with rather quiet sorts. A lot of people who aren't playing might be sticking around to see if things are going to improve. This forum has more information than Firaxis's web site if you hadn't noticed.

Or maybe we're starting with the loudest, then moving on from there, till everybody who says a negative word about civ is gone from these forums. I guess I'll take a number and wait my turn.
        I totally agree with you. So put a sock in it you guys!

And for those who haven't dug it up yet. Go back to threads last posted to about the 24th of January. Find the one that's locked. Go to the end. Lib and Shggy got banned shortly after they began having a personal discussion about a part of Lib's anatomy. No homophobes should bother.
        Well, actually I thought it was pretty darn funny... But then again,...I´m a big fan of Bevis & Butthead
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

have we learned how to discuss in a civilized way? guess not....
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X