Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The typical Civ III player?

I think this is the guy:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Hillarious! Thanks for sharing that.
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatum." — William of Ockham

Comment

Hehehe.

The game would be greatly enhanced if Billy Connolly was the cultural advisor.

Comment

That was great! Sounds like alot of the posts I've read in the general forum lately

Comment

How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Argos65987
            That was great! Sounds like alot of the posts I've read in the general forum lately
            Originally posted by Libertarian
            How so?
            Because it sounds just like you. Firaxis' self-proclaimed "biggest fan".
            Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

On the contrary, Shaggy, it sounds like you. The requests we make of Firaxis are measured, reasonable, and constructive. It is you, and the other Chihuahuas, who follow us around and taunt us like the character in the cartoon.

Comment

On the contrary, Shaggy, it sounds like you. The requests we make of Firaxis are measured, reasonable, and constructive. It is you, and the other Chihuahuas, who follow us around and taunt us like the character in the cartoon.
                Measured? FOUR threads about stack movement?

Reasonable? Listing 10 or more items in a thread and asking for them now? Then constantly complaining and taking pot shots?

Contructive? It is not constructive when you piss people off.

Taunt you? Nah! just tired of unmeasured, unreasonable, and unconstructive posts and setting the facts straight.
                Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

Four unanswered threads. Ten or more ignored items. And who is pissed off other than the fanboys? Surely, you do not compare the ethical implications of our passionate pleadings with your wolfpack tactics.

Comment

Four unanswered threads. Ten or more ignored items. And who is pissed off other than the fanboys? Surely, you do not compare the ethical implications of our passionate pleadings with your wolfpack tactics.

passionate pleadings
                    Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

How thick can you possibly be, Lib? I really hope you're joking when you say that you can't see the similarities in your behavior and the animation.

Fans aren't the ones making demands. Are you deaf or something?
                      Above all, avoid zeal. --Tallyrand.

Comment

Bearing a coincidental similarity to the cartoon character is one thing, Ironik, but now you're bordering on plagiarism.

Comment

Answer the question.

The cartoon has a fellow making a lot of demands.

Does this resemble the people who like the game or does it resemble those who don't? I'm talking about the people in this particular community.

Seriously, are you autistic or something?
                          Above all, avoid zeal. --Tallyrand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironikinit
                            Answer the question.

The cartoon has a fellow making a lot of demands.

Does this resemble the people who like the game or does it resemble those who don't? I'm talking about the people in this particular community.

Seriously, are you autistic or something?
                            Libertarian doesn't answer questions. Some kind of scorned lover thing.
                            Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

The cartoon is hilarious.

Why don't you guys stop your ridiculous argument? Nothing will come of it, so you're wasting your efforts, unless I am missing something. Please correct me if I am.

Steele
                              If this were a movie, there'd be a tunnel or something near here for us to escape through.....

Comment

Working...
                              X