Radical Idea to Reduce Tedium ... Might be Possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pollution?

I want to be able to simply assign a worker to clean up pollution, and then when there is no pollution left just wait for more. As it is, you must consistently hit the auto-clean key everytime new pollution comes up. This would be a really simple fix, but...

Comment

Would it be possible to do tile improvement through the city's build queue instead of workers?

The player would just put "irrigation" in the build queue. When it is complete, all appropriate tiles would have irrigation. or the player would put "clean pollution" in the build queue. When it is complete, all pollution would be gone.
      'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
      G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

like my idea, although in the end, why have the build queue, just do it automatically in # turns? or diivert some money or production like ctp
        Just my 2p.
        Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
        Which shows you learn something every day.
        formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X