No announcement yet.

New Forum Suggested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't everyone just smoke a joint.

That would solve *all* of the world's problems.

Comment

Continuing on Vel's path.

I think that CivIII right now is great potential wasted, but with hope. Sure I'm mad about several things but in the end I want to see that FIRAXIS fixis those problems.

So would my talks belong to complain-forum or could I be allowed to post here too??

Comment

Re: Continuing on Vel's path.

Originally posted by Jeje2

I think that CivIII right now is great potential wasted, but with hope. Sure I'm mad about several things but in the end I want to see that FIRAXIS fixis those problems.

So would my talks belong to complain-forum or could I be allowed to post here too??

Well... your name has a two at the end... and yin's name has a two at the end... DL! Ban him to the complains fourm!

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Re: Re: Continuing on Vel's path.

Originally posted by adaMada
          Well... your name has a two at the end... and yin's name has a two at the end... DL! Ban him to the complains fourm!
          -- adaMada
          ROTFLMAO
          Well, it took you some time to discover it...

Worst thing was to read this while supervicing an exam.
          (It's not everyday the supervicer begins LOL & ROTFL in the middle of an exam.)

Comment

Ever wonder why the signatures share something? Hmmm ... took people long enough! Jeje2 is my Good Twin. I am the Evil Voice. We share one brain!
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Civ IV forum

I suggest that a new forum titled "Civ4" be started. We might as well get started on the next one since it is doubtful that Civ3 will ever live up to our expectations.
              "Our lives are frittered away by detail....simplify, simplify."

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
                We share one brain!
                Care to lend our brain"cell" to me for a while?
                I really would need it for my "Safe CivIII"-plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Frugal_Gourmet
                  How about a Complain Forum? Why not make a forum where people can rant and rave and complain without clogging up the people on this board who are just looking for general information?
                  Good idea! I agree with above 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X