Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know you've played too much civ3 when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know you've played too much civ3 when...

you wake up in the morning and you think you've just found a new source of oil

hahah i woke up thinking i had a fleet of 4 ironclads and 2 battleships going towards my enemy...when i was really in the ancient ages. I guess the game developped in my dream.

Comment

... when you hand your boss a sales report on your dealings with the treacherous Aztecs.
      My Message Board:http://www.naughtybooth.com
      Completely un-civ related, but still fun.

Comment

... you ask your girlfriend if you can exchange territory maps (cheesy wink included).
        My Message Board:http://www.naughtybooth.com
        Completely un-civ related, but still fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveraver
          ... you ask your girlfriend if you can exchange territory maps (cheesy wink included).
          hahahhah that was a good one!

Comment

...when you start negotiating with your friends and parents in CIV terms. gold/turn, resources, technology, maps...

Comment

...when you no longer fear tanks.
              "...it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness and exploit it." Commander Togge, SW:ANH

Comment

...when you are driving past the navy yard in Philadelphia on I-95 and all you can think is "wow it must have taken a lot of shields to build all those ships"

Comment

My mother was an invalid. She is gone now and I miss her.

We had a potty that we could sit by her bed so that we didn't have to use a bed pan.

When I was playing SMAC, I ran across that relic and it popped in my head how convenient that would be. Just swap it out for my computer chair.

That has nothing to do with Civ3 does it.

Comment

1. you are willing to used forced labor to get the yard mowed (today damnit)...after all you you have three kids and there are more where those came from.

2. you drive over the bridge at the creek and look at the field that always floods in heavy rain and think "this would be a good city site"

3. In the supermarket you stop to build roads to connect your buggy to the dairy and fresh fruit departments..

4. When you win an arguement with someone you spread your arms, laugh "ha, ha" and inform the room you have become elite

Comment

5. you want your kids to clean up their bloody mess so you run around screaming "Shift-P"

6. you decide to settle that property line dispute with your neighbor by building a cathedral in your back yard

Comment

... when on a one night stand, the girl says "got rubber?" and you respond "I'll probably get insulted by such a proposal!"

Comment

7. you decide to skirt airport security by claiming you have a right of passage agreement

8. after airport security arrests you, you identify yourself as a resistor and advise them to garrison the city with strong military units...

9. After the judge puts you to work clearing a jungle you thank Sid there are no swamps on this map, and then

10. you bribe an offical to get you transfered to the capital because then you will at least be on the trading screen

Comment

"We would like to propose a deal."

"Uh... okay."

"We want large pepperoni pizza. We offer 7 gold. Will you accept this deal, Pizza Man?"

"Well, um, our large pepperoni pizza costs 8 dollars."

"We want large pepperoni pizza. We offer 8 gold. Will you accept this deal, Pizza Man?"

"I dunno what you mean, sir. We don't take gold."

"Never mind..."

"Uh.. sure."

"Would you like to trade world maps?"

"What?"

"That's it! Prepare for WAR!"
                            cat /var/log/message | jive

Comment

Originally posted by fiveht
                              "We would like to propose a deal."

"Uh... okay."

"We want large pepperoni pizza. We offer 7 gold. Will you accept this deal, Pizza Man?"

"Well, um, our large pepperoni pizza costs 8 dollars."

"We want large pepperoni pizza. We offer 8 gold. Will you accept this deal, Pizza Man?"

"I dunno what you mean, sir. We don't take gold."

"Never mind..."

"Uh.. sure."

"Would you like to trade world maps?"

"What?"

"That's it! Prepare for WAR!"
                              hahah poor pizza man!

when your mom tells you to finish your food and you say "i cant, we need surplus food to grow!"

Comment

Working...
                              X