No announcement yet.

I want my money back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'd really like to know is what Yin26 thinks about this game. If only he'd come straight out and tell us.
    yada

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
      What I'd really like to know is what Yin26 thinks about this game. If only he'd come straight out and tell us.
      And here's your answer...

Originally posted by yin26
      I can own the AI. Beat Emperor my first try. The game is dull, boring, tedious, poorly made and horribly ... no, irresponsibly ... supported both by the developer and the publisher. It's for rookies and people who will play anything and everything to kill a few hours but for some ungodly reason haven't yet stumbled upon any of a thousand better games.

You'd be better of simply staring at static on your t.v. screen trying too look for patterns.
      Man, I hope my wife keeps the receipt when I unwrap it Christmas - either that or hope that the game is patched by then.

Doubtful, because many of the issues that concern me (like FP/HP, extreme micromanaging) probably will not be patched.
      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Working...
      X