Exciting changes in "THE BALANCER" mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elucidus,

Interception by necessity requires air-to-air weaponry, which the F-117A does not carry. (It also requires air-to-air targeting radar, which the F-117A also does not carry.)

Learn more here .

-Sev

Comment

Bubba: I'm pleased to report that you can expect upgraded Marine units in the next update.
      Deathray: Head over to the files forum and look for a file by gramphos called the "civ3 copy tool".
      Mary: Good suggestion I haven't gotten into art editing yet, but I definitely like your idea.
      Steve: I am unaware of how often the AI uses wealth, I would assume it does so at least comparably so to the human, so this change would affect them too. These statistical changes don't apply to only the human player.
      Jah: I disagree, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club is widely considered by music critics to be the foundation of all late 20th Century and early 21st century music. It is highly likely that it will be held in the same league as Beethoven and Mozart in future generations.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Stinking Jarheads....

Originally posted by Bubba_B
        Hey Monk,

Please look into upgrading the Marine units. IMHO they are pretty worthless in the current settings. Maybe some kind of special forces unit or something. I dont know..........

Just a thought.
        I agree, in my game, by the time i got marines they were completely useless, 8 attack isn't that great at all for its time.

Comment

Haven't tried it yet (want to play more w/o any mods first), but it looks really good. Keep up the great work!

-- adaMada
          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
          X