Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BWAHAHA!! Take that expanding AI! W()()7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAHAHA!! Take that expanding AI! W()()7!

I have this incredible start position in this game! Regent, with my Pre-Patch mod 1.5; 16 civs on huge map (16 civs is a great way to play, btw). Standard settings everywhere else.

Kept up to pace with AI expansion, even exceeding some of my opponents. I have to say that, not only did I get some great terrain, but my idea about assimilating the free worker seems to have paid off.

So now, with most of the local territory used up by me and my neighbors, I, yes, the great and powerful I, am filling up the gaps with my rascally settlers!

BWAHAHA! Stoopid AI can't keep up with my expansion....

just wait till wars break out and you try to defend your strung out cities

Comment

curious, wuts yer pre patch mod?

Comment

I think he's talking about this FILES: Prepatch mod 1.5
        DarkMatter

As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.
        -Christopher Dawson, The Judgment of Nations, 1942

Comment

wow, now thats a liberal use of changes. I can see how after playing the game for a week u r the master and can discern the need for all those changes, and their subsequent impact.

(psst, sarcasm alert)

Comment

Difficulty: Regent .....
            Civ fan since 1993

Comment

Difficulty: Regent .....
              Settlers, they think they know it all . . .

Comment

Settlers? I don't even hear them.

My cities are actually not strung out at the moment, except a few. All of them are well defended, with most of the frontier smaller cities with walls. I actually have the largest population in the world too. And yes, I know that Regent isn't a very difficult setting, but it still doesn't change the fact that the AI loves to take up as much territory as possible.

I was just amazed that I was able to keep up with and surpass the AI's expansion this time.

Comment

Working...
                X