Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I warezed CTPII and then went out and bought it

Mainly out of guilt, because it sucked
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Come on Yin. Surely you can stop by the local market and pick up an inexpensive copy. China's sure to have lots of surplus.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hmmmm, so one sure way for me to make sure I buy Civ3 is to warez it because A) if it's good, I'll buy and B) if it sucks, I'll still feel guilty.

Do you rationalize this well in all aspects of your life? Could be handy ... you see, there's this woman at the office ...
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

there's a triad warez mall on the way home from work.
          Copyright laws in HK, HaH!

It's pretty funny when the cops walk right past and do nothing.

I'll probably stop by out of curiosity. They have this strange ability to get things before they are released (they had Arcanum 3 weeks before it was released over here). I'm not saying i'd buy a copy, but i'd be sorely tempted....

YES I WILL BUY A LEGAL ONE

Comment

Of course - Korea should be awash with pirate copies by now

We already gave you a moral solution - buy the pirate for a trial, then buy the game.

You need to get in the game here Yin
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
            X