No announcement yet.

first impressions and response to crazy Avault review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some one please post the link to the Avault review ?
    Thanks
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
      Can some one please post the link to the Avault review ?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
        I think a few people need to go and read the support board. There IS an acknowledged problem with scrolling on certain PC's. What's more for some people there are even more serious bugs that make the game unplayable. The guy is not imagining it and there are already plans for a patch.
        Thanks Grumbold. I tried to suggest how the reviewer fall in a (real) compatibility issue, but my english should really be worse than I already know, if the only response I get was a joke about a mouse needed to be cleaned

If Civ III work flawlessy with your PC, fine: maybe the game code has been debugged quite well. Considering it flawless only on your experience and negating any credibility to others is... not my way to rate a game
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
        X