Taking Requests for Screenshots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Requests for Screenshots!

I'm loading the game right now and will be monitoring this thread. Any requests for screenshots?
    The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in
    time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.--Dante

Re: Taking Requests for Screenshots!

Originally posted by Dante Alighieri
    I'm loading the game right now and will be monitoring this thread. Any requests for screenshots?
    Civilopedia on Despotism, Democracy and the Republic, please!

If you regularly post screenshots, you are going to move at least one circle upstairs regarding your eternal destiny.
    Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Anything........ everything.......

Every screen you post I'll love you a little bit more
      A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

I'd like to see screen shots of the map editor and of the huge map, particularly a shot showing UK/Ireland and part of Europe, or else Japan, so we can get an idea of how many tiles these occupy, so in turn we can get an idea about how much room there is on the huge map... Thank you!!

Comment

Not what you meant, but...

Newbie question of the day: what key(s) takes a screenshot? I can't find it in the manual nor in the readme.

Any help appreciated....

Comment

Try just PrintScreen. Might work.
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Request a screen shot of the "huge" map. Thanks!
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

OK dude, you've been playing for long enough!

Lets see some screenshots!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLosAngeles
                  OK dude, you've been playing for long enough!

Lets see some screenshots!!!
                  I think he is stuck in that "just one more turn" syndrome!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

How about: When a wonder is completed
                    When you research a tech
                    A.C. Video (if you're up to it)

Comment

Are there any animations when you invade a city like the fireworks on a We Love The King Day?

I'd also like to see a before and after screen of an ICBM hit on a city.

Also what happens when a boat is destroyed does it sink gradually or just disappear?

Comment

Tried PrintScrn...

I tried PrintScrn but nothing seems to happen (nor can I find any *.bmp or *.jpg file that appeared to generated). I feel silly but I wouldn't have thought printing a screen shot would be that tricky.

Comment

Re: Tried PrintScrn...

Originally posted by Conky
                          I tried PrintScrn but nothing seems to happen (nor can I find any *.bmp or *.jpg file that appeared to generated). I feel silly but I wouldn't have thought printing a screen shot would be that tricky.
                          It stores the screenshot in the clipboard. Just load up your favourite graphics program (paint shop pro, windows paint , etc) and the paste it in there. Save, zip, and upload, or just save and upload... Hope that helps
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Re: Re: Taking Requests for Screenshots!

Originally posted by Comrade Tribune

Civilopedia on Despotism, Democracy and the Republic, please!

If you regularly post screenshots, you are going to move at least one circle upstairs regarding your eternal destiny.
                              I'm having some difficulty getting the screenshots on here. The game plays in 1024x800. When I try to post a screenshot of this size the forum tells me I have to stay under 600x0. I tried to shrink it down to that size but then the text is illegible. Any ideas?
                              The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in
                              time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.--Dante

Comment

Working...
                              X