Summary on Andrew's great postings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by albiedamned

Leonardo's is in AFAIK. It cuts upgrade cost in half.
    Correct!
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Boliao

Thanks for the compilation...
      You're welcome.
      btw, I am honoured that u use my quote for your sig, but u spelted my nick wrongly(no "n").
      I'm changing my signature quite frequently.
      Actually I should be greatful to you, the author of the sig.
      BTW, I have fixed it now.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

I'll update these lists tomorrow,
        if Andrew posts more details from the book.
        Since Andrew hasn't yet posted anything
        new, I'll leave the lists as they are for the moment.
        If something new comes up, I'll update them later.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin

Since Andrew hasn't yet posted anything
          new, I'll leave the lists as they are for the moment.
          If something new comes up, I'll update them later.
          Well, I'm suppsed to be working now, so I don't have anything more to say yet

Is there anything special people want? Most of what I did yesterday was just confirming or denying various things...

Comment

Andrew1999

ok i have two questions (subquestions included)

1. How much damages does an ICBM due to a city? Does it destroy it or only kill a certain number of people? Does it also destroy buildings? How about a tactical nuke?

2. What are the costs of all of the wonders?

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
              While you're at it, I wouldn't mind seeing the costs for *all* improvements and units too.

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                Andrew1999

ok i have two questions (subquestions included)

1. How much damages does an ICBM due to a city? Does it destroy it or only kill a certain number of people? Does it also destroy buildings? How about a tactical nuke?

1. SInce Andrew said nuke's have a 50% chance of killing all units in and around where it hits I'd assume if they aren't dead they're at least 50% damaged from the blast.

2. Look in that thread, he listed the cost of all the wonders. Not sure where, but I read it in that long thread, go look.

Comment

Ozymandous
                  i asked how much damage an ICBM does to a city not a unit! your responce was about as worthless as Diablo2: Lord of Destruction, it destroyed the balance of my question and twisted it into something that it wasn't!

here is BlueHooHoo's responce (he has the game)

KORN469 - Nuclear attack. You launch a nuclear attack in the same way as you target an air unit bombing mission. All units in the target square and adjacent squares are destroyed, regardless of their cultural allegiance (in other words everyone gets blown away). In addition, a bombed city is completely destroyed. The defence against most attacks is the small wonder SDI defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew1999

Is there anything special people want? Most of what I did yesterday was just confirming or denying various things...
                    If you have Civ III, could you read my thread in the
                    story forum. It includes a request to Civ III owners.

Thread link: http://apolyton.net/forums/...s=&threadid=31089

Comment

Working...
                    X