Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me, or am I dead last in CivTrivia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't time to check the trivia on civ3 site every day, so I ignored and miss many of them.

Now I'd like to have a list of all past trivia (with correct answer) just as a shortcut to raise my culture (well, almost ).

Anyone know if is it one available, anywhere?
    Someone collected them? Dan Magaha have kept a list at hand?

Thank you in advance.
    "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
    - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Originally posted by squid
      in fact, I'd say all the smart people are off the bottom of the list
      He! I resent that remark I actually know 70-80% of the questions (yeah, I know, I have no life ). I bet that if I wouldn't look up the answers I'd still be in the top 30-40 (not only do I know a lot, I'm also an exceptionally good guesser - saved my ass in highschool on more than one occasion ). The only reason for looking up the questions which I don't know or which I'm not sure about is because others do it as well (the only way to stay on top) and because that way I can learn even more completely useless things about history
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Adm.Naismith,
        Well, I don't know if Dan kept a list of all the questions and correct answers but you can use the Apolyton news archive to find back the questions. If you give me the questions, I'll gladly provide you with the correct answers (according to Firaxis anyway) if you need them and if I can remember them (which, knowing myself, I probably can)...
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Kudos to Dan, and the website. I have throughly enjoyed civ trivia. I have come to admire the dog of war photo of Jeff Bridges.

I wonder if he acutually shaves that cue ball?

Comment

i'm last

i've answered 2 questions (incorrectly) for 0 points
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
            X