The "Don't exploit the AI using Cheap Tactics" challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    What? You start with your gloves on? Mine come off when i touch the keyboard!
    You're right Lawrence, my gloves come off when I touch the keyboard also.

BUT, I think that "if" I should make a pact to myself not to exploit the AIs - I have to say that if the AIs end-up using my civilization as a "tool," then I full-heartedly say that I would revert to using any and all AI shortcomings that I know about to wipe them off the face of the map!

Like I said, it's only human nature after all...

Comment

The "Don't exploit the AI using Cheap Tactics" challenge

I never have used cheap exploits like this. I usually don't give them any thought in a game, and play pretty much the same way as I do when up against humans.

Comment

I never have used cheap exploits like this.
        I thought you were the king of evil thought.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Re: The "Don't exploit the AI using Cheap Tactics" challenge

Originally posted by Anunikoba
          I never have used cheap exploits like this. I usually don't give them any thought in a game, and play pretty much the same way as I do when up against humans.
          Same here, I've actually only got up to King (I go at a slow pace) but I don't use ICS or anything else like that. And I try to make the game as real as possible for me.

Press submit... yeah 300! Prince
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
          X