The Editors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Editors

Have you guys had a look at the Editor yet. It look like you can change everything.
    Editor Title are:
    General Settings
    Goverments
    Inprovements and Wonders
    Natural Resources
    Terrain
    Units
    Citzent
    Civilizations
    Civilzation Advances
    Combat Experience
    Culture
    Difficulty Levels

Under General Settings you can change
    Road Movement, Movement of Rate along Roads (Number)

Food and Gold, Food Consumption/Citizen(number)-Starting Treasury (number)

Wealth, Shield Cost Per Gold (number)

Hurry Production, Shield Value in Gold (number)-Citizen Value in Shields (number)

Citizen Mood, Chance of Rioting (number)-Minimum Population for We Love the King (number)-Citizens Affected by Each Happy Face (number)-Turn Penalty for each Hurry Sacifice(number)-Turn Penalty for Each Drafted Citizen (number)

Various Unit Abilities, Forest Value in Shields (number)-Cities Needed to Support an Army (number)-Chance to Intercept Enemy As Missions (number)-Chance to Intercept Enemy Stealth Missions (number)

City Size Levels, Level 1. (town) Maximum Size (number: 6)-Level 2 (city) Max. Size (number: 12)-Level 3 (Metropolis)

Cultures Levels, Fledgling-Weak-Fragile-Solid-Strong-Glorious-and Border Expansion Multiplier (number)

Defensive Bonuses, Town (number)-City (number)-Metropolis (number)-Fortress (number)-Rivers (number)-Fortifications (number)-Cityzen (number)-Bulding (number)

Spaceship Parts, Number of (Part 1 w/down arrow)--Spaceship Parts (number) and below is needed (number)

Where I used (number) you must place a number in those spaces.
    This editor is one of the best I have ever seen.

This sounds promising.

Good work Firaxis and joseph
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

So far it sounds really promising but I will have to actually sit down and fiddle with it a bit before I can give it my official seal of approval. I am concerned how all of this will work once the Multiplayer version FINALLY arrives.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is wonderful. It does make me wonder, though. Firaxis spends three years balancing the game, and here I come changing everything...
        To be one with the Universe is to be very lonely - John Doe - Datalinks

Comment

Originally posted by Earthling7
          This is wonderful. It does make me wonder, though. Firaxis spends three years balancing the game, and here I come changing everything...
          They spent three years making the game. They only spent two months* balancing it.

*Please note that this is a gross exaggeration based on the date on which the game entered beta stage to the time the game went gold. I'm sure that play balancing activities occurred prior to the game entering beta test.
          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I personally am happy with the editor.
            Let us unite together as one nation, a world nation" - Gundam Wing

"The God of War will destroy all mortals whom dare stand in his way"

Comment

The editor looks even better than I expected.
              Rome rules

Comment

Working...
              X