release date OCTOBER 17!!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! Let down again!

I was going to rush down to the local store first thing tomorrow morning.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If distributors DO ship today, I wonder how much money would be required to bribe the clerk at Electronics Boutique? Or matbe I should talk a little Blarney at Best Buy . . .
      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

A merchant brings dire news.... checked amazon today, and they've moved the delivery date to 7-14 nov. Yesterday it read 25-31 oct. Well.. what' another half month.. we've been waiting for years.

I also noticed Amazon's "today's featured recommendation". Guess what it was.. yes, CTP2!! TODAY they have the nerve to recommend CTP2. I guess they have a REALLY big stock of the game that no zane body on this planet wants to buy.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fredric Drum
          A merchant brings dire news.... checked amazon today, and they've moved the delivery date to 7-14 nov. Yesterday it read 25-31 oct. Well.. what' another half month.. we've been waiting for years.
          Amazon is still showing me a ship date of October 31:

1 of: Civilization 3 [CD-ROM]
          Item Availability: 1 to be released: October 31, 2001
          Expected Ship Date: Nov 01, 2001
          Estimated Delivery: Nov 05, 2001

Could it be they've just changed the overseas date, maybe?
          The windmills are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by steveLRC

Amazon is still showing me a ship date of October 31:

1 of: Civilization 3 [CD-ROM]
            Item Availability: 1 to be released: October 31, 2001
            Expected Ship Date: Nov 01, 2001
            Estimated Delivery: Nov 05, 2001

Could it be they've just changed the overseas date, maybe?

They've certainly changed the overseas date.. if the US date has been Nov 5 for some time, I guess it has been updated more frequently.

I know I must be patient.. and that a computer game is not the end of the world... and that lots of things are more important. But I CRAVE Civ III!!!! I need it NOW!

Fred

Comment

Working...
            X