X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, his sig is pretty funny:

all hail bobo the dung beetle he is GOD
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
      Even if HE found it tedious and boring, how does that make civ suck? If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't play it. End of story.
      he's stating his opinion, and i would like to know the reasons behind that opinion (if any)
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

ok first off this is probably some guy/girl who likes games like quake. not that there is anything wrong with quake, even though i don't care for it.

secondly, this could be a person trying to be funny by being a moron.

take your pick.

also, please somebody close this thread!
        However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
        X